Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all ticket orders for Arapahoe Philharmonic events. By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions.
There are no refunds. Your order is subject to acceptance by the Arapahoe Philharmonic. Please verify that all information on your order is correct before submitting so that you may be contacted should questions arise.
- Specific seating requests are not available except for groups of 10 persons or more. Contact the Arapahoe Philharmonic Office for group seating arrangements.
- We suggest that you order your tickets a minimum of 10 days before the event if you wish your tickets to be mailed to you. Otherwise, tickets will be held at the Will Call Paid table in the lobby for pick up the night of the performance.
- Please note that events are subject to change or cancellation due to unavoidable circumstances such as dangerous, inclement, or severe weather. Tickets may be exchanged for another concert if a performance has to be cancelled instead of rescheduled.
- Contact the Arapahoe Philharmonic Office for assistance at 303-781-1892, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday.
Orchestra Policies and Practices
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Management. In consideration of all concert-goers, please arrive in plenty of time to park, enter the hall, and be seated before the performance begins.
- Cell phones should be completely silenced or turned off during performances.
- Recording devices and flash photography are not allowed during performances.
- Food is not allowed in the concert hall. Beverages purchased in the lobby are allowed using the cup holders provided, but please be courteous of other patrons as you quietly and discretely consume your beverage.
- Children are very welcome at our concerts, but should not provide a distraction to other patrons. For those with babies and small children, please seat yourselves in an area where you can exit quickly should the need arise. You may use the “cry room” and hear the concert from there if necessary. Children are expected to remain quietly seated during the performance. Also, please do not allow your children to remove the literature from the back of the pews.
- Our concerts are recorded. If you are using oxygen we ask that you please set your tank to a quiet, continuous flow, if possible, to reduce extraneous sounds.
We are fully committed to the privacy of our patrons. We do not share or sell information or use data collected for any purposes other than those needed to conduct the Arapahoe Philharmonic’s business.
Cookies are used on our website to track site data and statistics and to complete orders or current activities only. No personal information is identifiable and is, therefore, not traceable.
Information is collected for transactional purposes and patrons have an opportunity to opt out of any e-mail contact, other than specific, online transactional communications.
For questions about this policy, contact the Arapahoe Philharmonic office.