Participate in the King Soopers Community Rewards Program
You can link your King Soopers Loyalty Card with the Arapahoe Philharmonic as your nonprofit of choice. This way we receive contributions from King Soopers each year. To enroll:
- Go to www.KingSoopers.com/communityrewards and log in to your King Soopers online account.
- Go to the navigation tab option “Savings and Rewards” and scroll down to click on “King Soopers Community Rewards.”
- Click on “Enroll Now” and search for the Arapahoe Philharmonic by name or our nonprofit number, FV187.
- Click enroll.
- The video will walk you through the steps of setting up and linking your King Soopers account.
- Once you are enrolled, 5% of eligible purchases will be donated to the Arapahoe Philharmonic.
- If you have questions or need assistance enrolling in the program, please contact us at the office and we’ll be happy to walk you through the process. 303-781-1892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmazonSmile to Shop Online
By using the special smile.Amazon.com URL, your purchases could mean a contribution to the AP!
Once you select the Arapahoe Philharmonic as your charity of choice, bookmark it for easy future access. When you visit amazon.com, you’ll be asked if you want to use the Smile portal (same products, same prices, same service).
If you have questions or need assistance enrolling in the program, please contact us at the office and we’ll be happy to walk you through the process. 303-781-1892 or email@example.com.