Colorado Gives Day is a statewide movement to increase online giving. Donations are accepted at www.coloradogives.org, which features more than 2,000 nonprofit organizations, including the Arapahoe Philharmonic. Since its inception in 2010, the event has raised more than $145 million for Colorado nonprofits. In 2017, $36.1 million was raised!
It’s more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to “give where they live” and support Colorado nonprofits. All Coloradans are encouraged to join in the excitement and support their favorite causes.
What do your donations do?
- Helps make it possible to offer low cost or free concert tickets to area music students.
- Allows us to not just perform music, but to CREATE it through commissioning new works for orchestra.
- Introduces hundreds of elementary school students to classical music with our annual Children’s Discovery Concert. We had over 1,200 students attend the concert this fall!
- Engages individuals who can’t make it to the concert hall by bringing the music to them. Did you know we launched a music therapy-inspired program for seniors with dementia this year?
- Encourages young musicians through in-school coaching and an annual Play-In side-by-side performance opportunity.