The Arapahoe Philharmonic makes our community vibrant for thousands of people of all ages!
Engaging and accessible performances: Audiences experience exciting, accessible, and entertaining performances of all types of music. We frequently partner with local arts groups or businesses.
Educational Programs: Hundreds of elementary school children learn about music at our annual entertaining Discovery Concert. Middle and high school students, who may not get the opportunity to hear live music or take private lessons, hear performances and receive guidance from our musicians.
Senior Outreach: Seniors who cannot leave their communities experience the enriching, healing power of music through our comprehensive senior outreach performance programs, including subsidized senior housing.
All of this is made possible by your monthly support!
A small monthly gift makes a big difference in helping us achieve our mission to orchestrate community. Here are ways your monthly gift can keep our community thriving:
- $10/month (cost of a single streaming subscription): After a year, can send a musician to one school to coach students.
- $25/month (cost of a cup of coffee once a week): After a year, can send two musicians to perform at one senior living community.
- $50/month (cost of one dinner for two at a restaurant each month): After a year, can compensate two musicians for five weeks, including rehearsals and a concert.
- $100/month (cost of lunch at a restaurant once a week): After a year, can rent a performance space for one of our concerts!
Monthly giving through our Arapahoe Phil Community Champion program is easy, fits your budget, and gets you exclusive perks to experience the Arapahoe Phil behind the scenes and up close and personal! Perks include:
- Arapahoe Philharmonic coffee mug.
- Invitation for two to all dress rehearsals.
- Exclusive access to pre-concert chats with the conductor for two people.
- Online access to concert videos for two weeks after each performance to enjoy at home with friends and family.