We’re busy working on finalizing all the details for the 2017–2018 concert season and will be announcing concert dates and repertoire soon.
We are excited to announce our new performance venue — the newly-renovated
Fisher Auditorium on The Englewood Campus
3800 S. Logan Street, Englewood 80113
- 700 comfortable, upholstered theater-style seats on a sloped floor provide great sight-lines to the elevated stage and musicians.
- Balcony seating for a birds-eye view.
- Carpeted and lighted aisles.
- Great acoustics!
- Multi-stall restrooms right outside the hall.
- Ample and well-lit parking lots adjacent to Fisher Auditorium along Logan Street.
- Easily accessible ramped entrances to the building and elevator.
- Dedicated space for pre-concert talks and receptions just across the hall from the Auditorium.
Photos by Cindy Bowen