Music education is at the heart of our mission. The Arapahoe Phil’s youth education programs reach hundreds of students in elementary schools, middle schools and high schools in the south Denver metro area. And, just like the teachers and students, we are also preparing our programs for the new school year.
Can you help us bring music education programs to
our future orchestra musicians?
Did you know? Over the course of one year…
- $5 a month can provide one in-school coaching session for a group of student musicians.
- $10 a month provides a coach for one of our partner honor orchestras – Continental League, Aurora Public Schools and Cherry Creek School District Middle School.
- $15 a month allows our music director to work with a school’s orchestra or band to prepare for a concert or festival performance.
- $20 a month provides four coaches for our Play-In side-by-side for high school students.
- $25 a month allows us to open two rehearsals to middle school and high school orchestra students so they can observe a working Arapahoe Philharmonic rehearsal and talk with our musicians and conductor.
It’s easy to make a big impact in the musical lives of these talented young musicians! Become a recurring donor, select “Back to School Music Education Fund,” and have a contribution automatically debited from your bank card or credit card each month. You don’t need to remember to do anything more after the initial set up, and you are free to cancel at any time.
Participate in our Back to School Music Education Drive and help our area students get off to a great start with their musical study!
Questions? Contact us at 303-781-1892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.