PRINCIPAL PLAYER POSITIONS (PAID) | View the Principal Musician Job Description
- Concertmaster/Leader | Concertmaster-Prescreening-Excerpts
- Principal Bassoon | Principal-Bassoon-Prescreening
- Principal Tuba | Principal-Tuba-Prescreening
SECTION PLAYER/SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS (PAID AND UNPAID)
- Section Violin (leadership position(s) may be available – inquire if interested) | Excerpts
- Section Viola | Excerpts
- Section Cello | Short solo work of your choice + excerpts
- Section/Substitute Third Flute/Piccolo | Flute solo of choice + piccolo excerpts
- Substitute Horn | Solo of choice + 3 contrasting orchestral excerpts
- Section Percussion | Excerpts
Auditions for instruments not listed above will be heard for the sub list as opportunity allows. Check back for other opportunities throughout the year.
We rehearse on Tuesday evenings from 7:30-10:00 p.m. at Denver First Church of the Nazarene, 3800 E. Hampden Avenue, Cherry Hills Village. During concert weeks, required Dress Rehearsals are on Thursday evening (7:30-10:00 p.m.).
- At this time, all preliminary paid position auditions and all volunteer auditions will be conducted virtually.
- Please send your resume, pre-screening videos link(s), and questions to email@example.com
- Video and audio should be recorded in higher quality when possible.
- Files should be uploaded to Google Drive.
- Please see individual PDFs above for more info.
- Auditionees selected for the final round of concertmaster auditions will be invited to perform with the AP at a 2021 concert.