The Arapahoe Philharmonic, the premiere community-based orchestra of the Denver Metro area, encourages all musicians, professional and amateur alike to join our ranks and our mission to engage, enrich, and inspire.
For any musician looking to cultivate their musical and performance skills, the Arapahoe Philharmonic provides artistic development for all of our orchestra members.
Auditions for the 22-23 season are going on now! Please submit your audition by August 5, 2022 to be considered for the upcoming season!
- Select five of the excerpts provided below for your instrument, and record videos of yourself performing them. Each excerpt can be a different video file.
- Upload the videos to Google Drive, an email the link to the folder and your resume to email@example.com
- Video and audio should be recorded in highest quality possible.
- Openings and required excerpts can be found below.
PRINCIPAL PLAYER POSITIONS | View the Principal Musician Job Description
- Concertmaster |AP-Concertmaster-Prescreening-Excerpts
- Principal Trombone |Principal-Trombone-Prescreening
- Principal Cello | Principal-Cello-Audition
- Principal String Bass | Principal-Bass-Audition
SECTION PLAYER POSITIONS (Paid & Volunteer Opportunities)
- Section Violin | Excerpts
- Section Viola | Excerpts
- Section Cello | Excerpts
- Section Bass | Excerpts
- Section Percussion | Excerpts
Auditions for instruments not listed above will be heard for the sub list as opportunity allows. Check back for other opportunities throughout the year.